Monday, August 5, 2013

My first evening dress


It was about four o’clock in the afternoon. Tina and I were preparing for the ball in the evening. In fact, Tina was the only one who was preparing for the ball. I was not going to so when she was busy trying one evening dresses uk to another. I was lying on bed in my bed dressing my pajama. When she asked me if the dress fit her or not, I replied simply a “Yes” or “No” since I paid all my attention to the music I was listening to.

Best Sleeveless Spandex Column Sweep Train Straps Evening Dresses

£289.99
£185.99

She was trying the evening dress her father bought in France. It was in ivory with laceworks. There was a big lovely bow in the front. She believed that she would be the focus at the ball. And she begged me to the ball again.
Then, there was a knock on the door. It was the delivery man. He sent me a big box and there was a light purple evening dress and a pair of high heel shoes inside. I looked perfect in the dress. I was guessing who sent this and soon a call came in. It was from my brother. I knew that must be his joke!
more evening dresses uk please visit http://www.helenedress.co.uk/formal-dresses/evening-dresses.html

No comments:

Post a Comment